Register for the Conference
Join us in the "Big Easy" this coming February for an event that promises to be both inspirational and educational.
Sunday, February 25 - Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Chateau LeMoyne - French Quarter
301 Dauphine Street
New Orleans, Louisiana
- Reservation link
- Refer to Group Code: AJO
- Group Name: Uniface Annual Conference
We have a special rate for the rooms from February 25th - March 1st which is $129/night (exclusive city tax which is 15.75% per room).
• Time & Agenda
We will kick off on Sunday evening at 6:30 pm with a lively reception in the hotel. The next 2 1/2 days we will cover many topics.
- IoT : An insight into one of our R&D projects, the drivers, opportunities and benefits for your business.
- Product Roadmap - Product Management: Update on the Uniface product set, currency and future directions.
- Uniface & containerization/cloud: A look at containerization technology in combination with Uniface.
- Uniface Web: With all the talk of the web and digital transformation how do you leverage your existing Uniface assets and expose them to the web without moving everything.
- Uniface 10.3: With the upcoming release 10.3, Uniface 10 becomes a lot richer in functionality. The final version of the repository, an embedded Graphical Form Painter, SQL script generation and more pass the revue in a short demo.
- How to get to Uniface 10.3: Since Uniface 10.2.01 release in September 2016, the Uniface Lab has tested migration to Uniface 10 with more than 25 real life customer applications. What can the customer expect from the migration? What did the Lab learn? What did the customers learn? What improvements are there in Uniface 10.3 migration tools?
- Uniface Mobile: Building upon what has already presented we will extend some basic functionality to a mobile device utilizing the devices capabilities.
- What’s new in Uniface security: The importance of cyber security is an ever-increasing factor of solution delivery. This session will discuss enhancements and additions to the Uniface security landscape.
- Technical Q & A
The conference will conclude on Wednesday, February 28th after lunch.We look forward to welcoming you in New Orleans!